Wednesday, September 15
- 1:00PM - Tour of the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute. Tour should last approximately 2-2.5 hours. Caravan from Homewood Church of Christ will leave at 12:30pm
- 6:00PM - 9:00PM - Opening Session at Roosevelt City Church of Christ
Thursday, September 16
- 7:15AM - Bus tour to the Legacy Museum and Memorial in Montgomery, AL. leaves from Homewood Church of Christ.
- 2:30PM - Bus Leaves Montgomery, AL.
- 4:00PM - Bus Arrives at Homewood Church of Christ.
- 6:00PM - 9:00PM - Evening Session at Roosevelt City Church of Christ
Friday, September 17
- 9:00AM - "Who Speaks for Birmingham" (Dr. Douglas Foster)
- 10:30AM - Special Guest Speaker Anthony Ray Hinton
- 12:00PM - 1:00PM - Lunch
- 1:00PM - "For The Soul of The People: Protestant Protest Against Hitler" (Dr. Claire Davidson Frederick & Dr. Wes Crawford)
- 2:00PM - "Complicity in The Holocaust: Churches and Universities in Nazi Germany" (Fernando Nasmyth & Dr. Richard Wright)
- 3:00PM - Break
- 3:15PM - "Twisted Cross: The German Christian Movement in The Third Reich" (Tryce Prince & Ben Fike)
- 4:15PM - "Toxic Faith: Nazism As A Religious Cult" (Panel Discussion with Russell Pointer Jr., Michael Van Huis, Dan McVey, & Justin Marcel Carter. Panel Leader Dr. Archandria Owens)
Saturday, September 18
- 9:00AM - "Nietsche and The Nazis" (Dr. Suzie Macalouso & Dr. Tamara Turner)
- 10:00AM "The Antichrist and The Genealogy of Morals" (Dr. John Mark Davidson, Mitchell East & Nathan Burrow)
- 11:00AM "Critical Race Theory & Critical Replacement Theory" (Dr. Timothy Westbrook & Dr. Joel E. Anderson)
COST AND REGISTRATION
Registration fee for RULS is $50 for the summit alone. The optional side trip to Birmingham civil rights sites on Wednesday, September 15 is $20. The optional Montgomery trip on Thursday, September 16 is $30. For the summit and both trips, the cost is $100.
The Wednesday and Thursday evening worship services at Roosevelt City Church of Christ are free and open to the public.
CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION
CLICK HERE FOR EVENT PROGRAM