Stay connected with the Homewood Church App
The all-new Homewood Church App allows you to access our membership directory, see a list of upcoming church events, make financial contributions and prayer requests, livestream the Sunday morning worship service, connect with our social media outlets, and so much more!
Follow the steps below to set up the Homewood Church App on your mobile device:
1. Register for the membership directory at:
• Set up your profile using the email address that we have on file for you.
• If using Android, scroll down to ‘How Members Access the Online Members Directory Website’ and click the link
• Go to ‘First time signing in’
• This is where you will be able to make changes to your profile or upload photos
• Check your email for verification
2. Go to the App Store or Google Play
3. Search for Homewood Church and download the app
4. Create a personal profile.
• Be sure to enable all push notifications
• Once registered you will receive a security code via text that you
Note: when you access the directory from within the app, you will need to login each time.
Questions or need additional help? Contact the church office at 205-942-5683.